A Canadian Piloting Resource.

Which aircraft documents need to be on the plane for XC training flight?

You will need to have:

  • the certificate of airworthiness
  • the certificate of registration
  • your radio licence
  • the POH
  • the weight and balance
  • the aircraft journey logbook
  • certificate of insurance
  • your license or permit
  • your medical certificate

Leave A Comment


You will not be able to login until you verify your account with a verification link that was sent to you upon registration. If you have already verified your account by email please disregard this message.
Go to Top