- to learn how to control the aircraft during slow flight
- to learn how to recognize and avoid inadvertently entering slow flight
Slow flight is not a part of flight in which you should be scared. Learning how to remain in complete control of the airplane, as well as recognizing the symptoms of slow flight, will help you to build more confidence as a pilot.
- Review of flight for maximum endurance
- When Slow Flight might be encountered and where it should be avoided
- Purposely entering and maintaining slow flight and returning to cruise flight