- the skills necessary to safely land an airplane in different conditions
- how to make decisions as to what type of a landing should be made.
Congratulations! You just made your first takeoff in an airplane. However, every airplane that takes off will land. The ability to properly land an airplane will help you to build confidence as a pilot. However, it is important that you do not designate landings as the most important skill to master in flying. Landing is one of many skills you will need to master to be a proficient and safe pilot.
- Factors That Affect Landing
- Normal Landing
- Crosswind, Short, & Soft Field Landings
- Recovering from Bad Landings
- Touch and Go Landings